Below, are the teaching evaluations I received for some of the classes I’ve taught:
- Multivariate Statistics (Columbia)
- Game Theory (Columbia)
- Development Economics (Hertie)
- Political Economy of Development (Konstanz)
To see all courses I’ve offered, check out my CV.
In the summer of 2018, I’ll be teaching two classes in Konstanz:
- A field experiments class, where we go over the basic ingredients of experiments (randomization, non-compliance, attrition, spillovers, etc.) and replicate seminal and more recent experiments.
- A political economy seminar, where we survey recent game theoretical and empirical research. There will be a focus on developing countries, particularly Sub-Saharan Africa.