- Multiple Dimensions of Bureaucratic Discrimination: Evidence from German Welfare Offices
Forthcoming American Journal of Political Science. With J. Hemker.
- Attitudes towards Refugees: A Threshold Model
Working Paper. With S. Veit. Funding: Social Science Center.
- Fostering Pro-Refugee Attitudes? A Field Experiment in 50 Berlin Schools
In progress. With J. Hainmuller and D. Hangartner. Funding: Stanford; F.-Ebert
- Inheritance Customs and Egalitarianism
In progress. With H. Hilbig
- Does Public Opinion Shape Political Rhetoric? Evidence from Classified Government Surveys.
- Assessing the Stability of Party Identification in Germany Using a Multi-Measure Approach
In progress. With S. Baltes and D. Green.